As a courtesy to our current and prospective clients, we have added this page to allow people needing legal assistance to seek basic answers by email to some simple legal questions. Please click on the Inquiry Form (in Microsoft Word) indicated below. Complete the form provided, and them email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. We normally respond to internet inquiries within 2 business days.
Please do not attach any documents. We will not open them or review them until and unless we speak with you personally. We also will not visit any links in your email.
Internet Inquiry Form
Note that in Microsoft Word, when you have completed the form, you should be able to click "Send" to email it directly from your Word program.
1. This form is not intended to be a substitute for a formal consultation. Until we actually meet with you and review any documents relevant to your situation, you may not rely upon our response as giving you definitive, or even accurate, advice. In most instances, this facility is intended purely as a prelude to a formal consultation in our office.
2. Lawyers generally cannot give specific advice based upon general questions. If you ask and receive an answer to a general question, you may not rely upon any response we give as being accurate in connection with your specific fact situation about which we have not been informed. Any lawyer needs all the relevant facts before giving you good advice.
3. This form is not intended to, and will not, create an attorney-client relationship between us. Until your formally engage our services, we are not acting as your attorney and anything you tell us is not protected in any way. Accordingly, you should provide no information in this form which you deem to be confidential or privileged. When in doubt CALL US, rather than submit your questions using this form.
4. We need all of the information described in this form, or we may not be able to provide you with any answer to your questions.
5. If your question is date-sensitive, i.e. if you need a response or think you need a response by a certain time or date, CALL US instead. While we try to respond promptly to all questions, we do not guarantee that will happen.